Pick a Device
V@Home works with many devices you already own – Just sit back and enjoy Live and Recorded TV
Bring the power of the VBox TV Gateway, add Free and Paid Live TV and PVR, to any device and app!
The VBox TV Gateway is the most advanced TV Router and Network PVR
1. TV Router - Network tuner that streams Live TV channels to your devices anywhere in the world
2. Network PVR - Record live TV or scheudle a future program or series TV and share between your devices
To find out how to enahnce your devices and apps with Live TV and Recordings press on the device below:
Watch on your Big Screen TV
Bring Live TV to your Smart TV over wired or WiFi network, using the free VBox Live TV app for Android box, the leading open source Kodi TV with the built-in VBox PVR add-on or connect directly with your TV's UPnP
Bring Live TV to your Smart TV powered by Android TV
With Kodi and the built in VBox PVR addon
No more cables - One app, one remote, all your TV channels
Download Kodi from the Google Play store, connect a network cable
from the Smart TV to your router, or go totally wireless!
Once you’re connected, the rest is all built-in to the VBox TV Gateway
- Watch and Record live TV in full broadcast quality
- Zapping between all your live TV channels was never easier
- Record future programs and share between your devices
- Use your TVs remote control to navigate
- Discover new TV programs with the program guide and info
Check the link for a list of supported TVs
VBox Live TV app for Android Set-Top-Box
Bring live TV and recordings to your Android Box
Download the free VBox LiveTV for Set-Top-Box (beta) App from the Google Play store to your Android Streamer box or Android powered Smart TV
- Navigate with your remote control (5 buttons and more)
- Watch high quality live TV
- Record live and scheduled TV programs
- View the free TV Program Guide (EPG)
All right from your TV screen.
Recomanded hardware for Full HD viewing - Quad Core A9 1.6GHz, GPU - Mali 400MP, 2GB RAM, Android KitKat 4.4
VBox Mobile and PC Applications
The VBox TV Gateway is a powerful TV WEB Server. Using the VBox Live TV application you can watch live TV, view EPG and program guide, record live and future programs and more. Press here to learn more about the VBox@TV app
Watch and Record Live TV straight from your Mobile device
Download the free VBox@TV app to tap into the V@Home Live TV Stream.
With the VBox@TV you can watch live and recorded shows, discover new programs, use it as the ultimate TV remote and configure your V@Home TV Gateway to add, remove or rearrange TV channels. The VBox@TV is available for free on Apple App store and Google Play.
PC and Mac
Enahance your Kodi with Live TV and PVR capabilities
Use the VBox advanced PVR Add-on and take full control directly from Kodi
- VBox TV Gateway is an advanced network Kodi PVR backend
Press here to learn how to setup Kodi with VBox PVR add-on
Bring Live TV and Recordings to your Windows 10 PC
Using the free VBox Live TV app (beta) for Windows 10 available on the Windows store
- Watch Live TV and zap between channels
Manage, Watch Live and Recorded TV directly from your WEB browser
Point your WEB browser to the VBox TV Gateway and instantly add live TV and recordings to your PC
- Internet Explorer - From Version 10
Requires VLC WEB plugin version 2.2.1 and up enabled
Setting up on Mac
Type the VBox IP address in Safari to watch and record live TV straight from your Mac
VLC web plugin on Mac is not part of VLC player.
Google Chrome, Firefox and Opera*
In Google Chrome and Opera you can schedule recording and manage the VBox
* Google and Firefox have removed NPAPI plugin support. NPAPI is used by many plugins including VLC which is reuired in order to watch live TV on a web browser. VLC are working to include support for the replacing propiotery APIs and once it becomes avaialble we will resume live TV playback on Google Chrome and Firefox.
3rd Party Servers, Applications and Devices
The V@Home supports many 3rd party UPnP enabled PVR servers, applications and UPnP devices allowing you watch TV on your terms
The VBox TV Gateway provides many different ways to connect, choose your favorite way and instantly tune to high quality HDTV live TV
The V@Home is an advanced TV server, capable of processing the TV signal and provide you with just the right information that you need, saving you both - the player CPU power and your network trafic.
You can choose from letting the V@Home process the data for you - and provide only the right video, audio, subtitle tracks (also called PIDs) or get the full channel data.
- In other words the TV Gateway is capable of processing the transport stream and send only the data the you select or send full SPTS
V@Home connection methouds:
- UPnP - browse your app or device's UPnP menu to watch live TV and recordings
- m3u - the V@Home provides an automatic generated XML link to all your live TV channels
- EPG - the V@Home grabs the fre over the air EPG data provided by your TV service provider
- XMLTV - the V@Home provides an automatic generated XMLTV EPG link, idealy for thin clients
- EIT - if you have a TV server app you can feed the all the unprocesed EPG data directly to it as well
PC and Mac
VLC – Watch Live and Recorded TV directly from your VLC PC, Mac, iOS and Android application
Kodi – Support Live, Recorded TV and VBox@TV Remote control.
Use the newly developed VBox Kodi PVR Add-on or connect via UPnP or IPTV Simple, PVR add-on. More
MythTV – MythTV is a free and open source home entertainment application with a simplified "10-foot user interface" design for the living-room, with the built in support for VBox adding live TV to MythTV was never simplier More
TVheadend - learn how to connect to VBox TV Gateway
Press the link for a list of additional UPnP applications
Tablet and Smartphone
Press the link for a list of V@Home supported 3rd party UPnP application for iOS, Android and Windows Mobile
VBox@TV application, is your TV companion
VBox@TV is a free app that is with you on your laptop, tablet and smartphone, while you watch TV. It helps you discover, preview, schedule and record live TV shows. The VBox@TV app also revolutionize the way you interact with your big screen TV, transforming your mobile devices into powerful remote control.
VBox@TV functions and looks the same across all your devices, bringing all your favorite TV channel in the same order as you set it up.
Live TV Screen
Electronic Program Guide – EPG
See full current and future program list with additional program information, switch directly to the live TV or schedule to watch or record a future program.
TV program – more information
Read the full TV show synopsis, schedule or record live TV show, remote control your big screen TV, all from a single location
Personal Zone – Whole House DVR console
The V@Home can record all Live TV programs both Free and Pay TV so you will never miss your favorite TV show again!
All recordings are stored on either a removable USB storage or on a network shared forlder or a NAS and are available to watch from all your connected devices.
Much like live TV you can start to watch a recorded program on a device and continue to watch it, right where you left it off, on another device even in another room